Healing our Past
Have an overview of our childhood, the good/bad and our practice out of it.
– Mapping your upbringing and childhood conditioning
– Mother and Father gifts and wounds.
– Mapping our sexual history and knowing how to change.
– Knowing and changing your behavior patterns.
– Develop a strong masculine and feminine practice.
Week 3 is often one of the most challenging weeks. It is to look more closely into our childhood and see how our family conditioning have effected us as men and who we are in relationship. We have a day for our Mother and a day for our Father – seeing the good things and starting/strengthen a practice to break free from the bad things/habits/conditioning – and living our own life. Ready to take 100 % responsibility for our own happiness.